HTV possesses the experience and skill in Construction of Civil Work, Mechanical and Electrical. Construction consists of green field, building, in-building, and special poles & tower, including Site Acquisition, Planning and Design for network expansion. H.T.V Company provides experts to evaluate and manage the complex issues involved in the construction of wireless communication networks. They understand specific construction issues such as indoor shelters, rooftop installations and special antenna installations.
HTV is a process-driven company. Well-placed systems are meticulously documented to ensure consistency in quality standards in implementation and cost efficiency. HTV’s experts also have extensive skill in areas such as tower designs, co-location and other issues more pertinent to suburban and rural site construction. Implementation of affordable construction solutions to challenging site construction requirements can be tailored accordingly.
Personnel have extensive experience in managing different types of constructions, such as:
- Existing Tower Reinforcement
- New Tower Installation
- Monopole Installation
- Existing Building and Roof-top Installation
- New equipment room Construction
- Electric and grounding system
- Local material supply
All sites are constructed with strict adherence to area zoning and building codes. Our engineering staffs have extensive experience in delivering fully constructed sites in a timely and professional manner. With the provision of an invaluable team of highly professional implementation resources, from ground break to equipment delivery, the client can rest assured that personnel will deliver satisfactory results within time and budget constraints given.
A number of implementation services can be analyzed, planned and implemented, such as:
- Full project management including reporting and progress analysis
- Detailed cost analysis
- On site pre construction analysis
- Architect and Engineer selection
- Architect and Engineer supervision
- Construction document review
- Construction document submission to Zoning Boards and Building
- Vendor contact and supervision
- Contractor supervision
- Day to day field engineering
- Quality control inspections
- Final site inspection.